Cops release second murder suspect in Bush case

| 27/09/2013

(CNS): The local police released a second man, Friday, who was arrested in connection with the murder of Irvin Bush earlier this month. A police spokesperson said that the 26-year-old man who was arrested on Tuesday, 24 September following a police operation in West Bay has been released on police bail while enquires continue. The police also released a 22 year old man earlier this week who had been arrested in Breakers just two days after the shooting. Bush (52) was gunned down outside his home in Daisy Lane on the night of  Sunday 15 September at around 10pm. Police have never said how many gun men they suspect were involved or how the killer or killers made their way to and from the house where the West Bay man was shot.

It is still not clear whether the killing was gang related as Bush’s son Robert Mackford Bush was also gunned down in the district two years ago in a shooting that triggered a spate of gang related killings over a nine day period in September 2011

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Category: Crime

Comments are closed.